Autostart Oracle on Novell 3.12 Server?

From: Richard W Harris <rwh4+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: 16 May 94 18:21:15 GMT

Hi,

We're running Oracle 6 for Novell on a Novell 3.12 server.

Whenever we reboot the server, I have to run SQLDBA and start the database from in there.

Sometime... once in a while... I forget to.

It is a dedicated database server. Is there any way to have it automatically start Oracle when it boots up?

Thanks,

  • Rick
--
Richard Harris - Systems Analyst - Univ of Pittsburgh - rwh4+_at_pitt.edu
  "This is a friend of mine called Mike, this is a friend of mine called Neil,