? about installing PL/SQL on HP's

From: David Anderson <djanders_at_tyrell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 15:29:16 GMT

I recently purchased the procedural option for ORACLE7. Installing the binaries went fine but when I started running the catproc.sql script things just crashed. I narrowed the problem down enough to identify the standard.sql script as the troublemaker. What happens is that the script runs for a while before quitting with error ORA 3113. Tech support hasn't been much help in resolving the problem. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so how they resolved it.

Relevant info about the system I'm working with:  hardware == HP 9000/715 33

 OS == HP-UX 9.0
 oracle == 7.0.15.4.0
 pl/sql == 2.0.17.1.0

David J. Anderson
Georgia-Pacific Corporation Received on Thu May 12 1994 - 17:29:16 CEST

Original text of this message