SQLForms Question *****

From: badri <badri_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 15:41:28 GMT

Hi:

        I am beginning to use SQLForms and want to know how to make tables appear in the list of choices while creating a block.

        I created two tables, viz., test1 and test2 and went into Block-Default option. In the choice for base table, I pressed the F6 key to show the choices I have. The tables I created did not appear as valid choices.

        What else should be done to pull them up?

Thanks in advance and excuse me if this is an FAQ.

-Badri
(badri_at_cc.gatech.edu) Received on Mon May 09 1994 - 17:41:28 CEST

Original text of this message