Re: When is next ORACLE WORLD ?

From: bs <shatzman_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 15:08:32 GMT

Tom Gillespie (tgillesp_at_ms13.mis.semi.harris.com) wrote:
: Since our company is thinking about jumping onto the ORACLE bandwagon,
: and I know nothing about administering ORACLE, (Ingres DBA),
: I'm trying to find out when & where the next national ORACLE user's group
: meeting is.
: --

Oracle support can help you there - you should be able to get through to their customer service even if you're not supported. Your sales rep should have info for you also.

Also, the International Oracle User Group librarian is Buffie Emslie. Her number is 205-830-9133. She'll at least be able to point you in the right direction.

Barry Received on Mon May 09 1994 - 17:08:32 CEST

Original text of this message