Re: Oracle Support

From: Simon Bonnick <simon_at_nuts.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 20:03:59 +0000

In article <768495186snz_at_gheard.demon.co.uk>

           gheard_at_gheard.demon.co.uk "Gary V. Heard" writes: wotcha gary! long time no mail!

> As an independent contractor I have found the quality of the Oracle Support
> variable, in Germany and Switzerland they are only just coming up to speed,
> Austria seems O.K., U.K. is the best I've used in Europe but for answers for
> Oracle Applications problems (Financials, Manufacturing etc ) the best seems
> to be the U.S.A.

and I thought Oracle support in Germany just meant they phoned Oracle UK for you :-)

I have always had good support from Oracle UK though, it's just a pity that company politics sometimes stops you from phoning them direct...

cheers,

--
Simon Bonnick   simon_at_nuts.demon.co.uk   +44 860 852845   simon_at_trimcase.com