Re: Mac Front-End Tools

From: Les Howie <lhowie_at_prograph.com>
Date: 6 May 1994 09:38:49 -0300

In article <2qbc52$647_at_lastactionhero.rs.itd.umich.edu> Liang Lin <llin_at_uv1.im.med.umich.edu> writes:

> HELP!
>
> I am trying to write a SMALL Oracle front-end application on Mac. Is
> there Pro*C
> or OCI for Mac? Are there any good alternatives?

Pro*C and OCI are both available for the mac. For a good programming environment you should look at Prograph -- great GUI tools and an OCI interface (conflict of interest clearly identified below). I think that there is some kind of Hypercard interface as well. Received on Fri May 06 1994 - 14:38:49 CEST

Original text of this message