When is next ORACLE WORLD ?

From: Tom Gillespie <tgillesp_at_ms13.mis.semi.harris.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 1994 19:09:54 GMT

Since our company is thinking about jumping onto the ORACLE bandwagon, and I know nothing about administering ORACLE, (Ingres DBA), I'm trying to find out when & where the next national ORACLE user's group meeting is.

--
 Tom Gillespie                                                 _   _
 Harris Semiconductor                                         | | | |