Duplicating a record in a Master detail relatioship with Forms 2.3

From: R. Sudharsan <rs98_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: 4 May 1994 17:08:50 -0400

Does anybody know how to duplicate a Record in a Master-Detail Relationship in Forms 2.3, assuming you have a master-detail relationship built which queries, deletes etc.

I just need to know a method to duplicate the detail records.

Steps

  1. Create New record, Duplicate in Master Block.
  2. What should be done after navigating to the detail block?
  3. How do I insert a new set of detail records in the database?

 It's easier to do this in Forms 3.0 or 4.0, but I need to   figure out a way to do this in Forms 2.3 ( with financials ).

Anybody has a ANSWER!!!
Reply to rs98_at_oit.gatech.edu

Thanks in advance.

Harshan.

--
R. Sudharsan
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!rs98