Re: How to convert oracle data to LOTUS readable format

From: sonja.kattner <kattner_at_cbnewsj.cb.att.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 1994 13:48:40 GMT

In article <2q3f8n$qm5_at_gsusgi2.gsu.edu>, ampmpvx_at_gsusgi2.gsu.edu (Mukesh P. Vador) writes:

> Could somebody please help me convert oracle data into
> LOTUS format. I hvae data in Oracle database. This database needs
> to be retreived into LOTUS spreadshsheets.
>
> I am looking for suggestions, on any conversion tools that are
> available, any front end tools that can do this task.h

We use a product called Data Junction. For us it's great because we can set it up to do our conversions automatically in UNIX without our users having to get involved. There is also a DOS version.

It's sold by Tools & Techniques who are located in Austin Texas. If you call them they will fax you more info.

	800-580-4411 or
	512-459-1308

I also have some info on a similar product sold by SPSS called DBMS/Copy. I have never used it, so I don't know how good it is, but you may want to contact them for more info.

	312-329-3300
	800-543-2185

I hope this helps.

--Sonja Kattner
  cimu05.att.com Received on Wed May 04 1994 - 15:48:40 CEST

Original text of this message