Where are the redo log files?

From: Robert Meyer <rnmeyer_at_krypton.rchland.ibm.com>
Date: 3 May 1994 19:13:29 GMT

Is there a query I can run to find out where the redo logs are? I think I've found them all, but I'm not sure.

I am running some 6.0.36 and some 6.0.37 databases on AIX 3.2.

(I inherited a few databases that were created by others. I only barely know Oracle. I had some workstation experience and some experience administering SQL/DS databases on VM, so I won.)

--
- Bob Meyer, Dev/2000 Admin & Sys Services, IBM Rochester, MN
  Internet:  RobertMeyer_at_vnet.ibm.com         RNMeyer_at_aol.com