Re: How to convert oracle data to LOTUS readable format

From: H. Hood <hhood_at_gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 21:01:39 GMT

Mukesh P. Vador (ampmpvx_at_gsusgi2.gsu.edu) wrote: : Hello fellow netters,

: Could somebody please help me convert oracle data into
: LOTUS format. I hvae data in Oracle database. This database needs
: to be retreived into LOTUS spreadshsheets.

: I am looking for suggestions, on any conversion tools that are
: available, any front end tools that can do this task.h

: Somebody suggested a C program to convet from text file to
: LOTUS format. Any ideas ? Comments ?

You may want to try Oracle's Data Browser. It allows you to make queries in an Oracle data base and save that query as an ASCII or Lotus format.

hendy

--
			Henderson Hood (University of Toronto)
			hhood_at_gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca  (416) 978-7574)