Re: ORACLE TECH SUPPORT. NONEXISTENT

From: Kevin Mara <kmara_at_vnet.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 18:16:02 GMT

In <stanbCp4rK9.5y9_at_netcom.com>, stanb_at_netcom.com (Stan Brown) writes:

> Maybe they shhould consider wwhether it would be cheaper to
>write decent manuals. Oh wait they get *paid* for support.
>Get the point ?
>
>--

Well, It looks like Oracle has found it cheaper port the manuals to CD-ROM. We just received 7.0.16 and lo-and-behold, got this little gem in the box with the code and manuals.

It isn't the best CD-ROM I've used but it sure beats searching the 20+ manuals propped up on the shelf in my office. Now I'll rip down those shelves and post up all those Dilbert comics I've been keeping... :)

Kevin Mara
IBM Microelectronics
Essex Jct, VT 05403

..standard disclaimers apply