Re: REQ: a good forms30 ansi driver (SCO Unix)

From: Paul Beardsell <paul_at_hoxton.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 May 1994 10:44:43 +0000

In article <2pv5q4$ao9_at_panix.com> gsa_at_panix.com "Gary Assa" writes:

>I have tried making my own, but they always seem to screw up in one way
>or another. Can someone post one here, that maybe has some use of colors?
>It is mainly for use on a VGA consoloe monitor.
>
>Ot if you can't post one, please suggest a good way to make my own.
>--
>* The first thing we do let's kill all the lawyers _Shakespeare *

I agree that direct support for colour would be nice. We use the SCO Unix setcolor command to change the default background & foreground. This helps somewhat.

--
Paul Beardsell                          SAM Business Systems Ltd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                          21 Finn House, Bevenden St, HOXTON,