Grant user access on sqlmenu50

From: PM Wong <s11976_at_ctsc.hkbc.hk>
Date: 30 Apr 1994 13:09:18 +0800

As far as I know, granting user access and roles in SQLMENU 5.0 can only be done via the SQLMENU itself. We have a lot of users, and it'll be good if it can be done thru command line, like those for granting user access in sqlreport. Can this be done and how.

--

                    \\\//
                    (o o)

[----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------] PM Wong (Computer Officer)
[User User User User User User User User Us] CTSC Hong Kong Baptist College
[ser User User User User User User User Use] 224 Waterloo Road, Kln. HONGKONG
[er User User User User User User User User] Voice: (852)3397425 Fax: 3397888