**HELP**with SQLForms30..

From: Doug Hewko <doug.hewko_at_synapse.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 94 14:21:00 -0500

Bob Williams writes,

BW´Is there a packaged procedure or trigger rationale that would allow me to
  ´force
  ´the cursor to the queryable field(s) on the first page of the form?

Why not set the field attribute to allow input but not save any input? In order to view a page with SQL*FORM, at least ONE field must be marked as enterable; but you don't have to accept any input. I had a similar form at my last job, but the difference was that the user could not enter anything on the second page. We solved the problem by creating a one character column on the second page which, although marked as allowing input, did not recognize any input. (No input was saved.)

---
 þ 1st 1.10 #574 þ