Re: CASCADE UPDATE

From: Martin Farber <farber_at_nynexst.com>
Date: 27 Apr 1994 20:00:00 GMT

In article g45_at_ceres.king.ac.uk, cs_a206_at_ceres.king.ac.uk (Richard Smart) writes:
>Hi !
>
>Does anyone know when ORACLE 7 will be able to handle CASCADE UPDATE's.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Richard Smart.
>--
>Richard Smart

The response I got from Oracle was as follows:

see enhancement 190431. It has already been asked for many times ...but I don't know if there are any definite plans. (the enh request is currently being reviewed by the user committee)

Maybe if enough of us voice our concerns about this glaring hole we'll get some results.

Ciou.

<<MFF>>

"Twenty-Five years ago it meant something to be Crazy!"

  • Charles Manson