Re: Databrowser Tool????

From: Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_squid.us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 21:41:05 GMT

  GN> One point about Browser - it is a Windows product, so you will
  GN> normally be using it in client/server mode (in conjunction with
  GN> SQL*Net).  I have never used it on a local database, although it
  GN> seems you can.

One correction: Data Browser runs on multiple platforms. It is also available under Motif and on the Macintosh. Queries can be saved to the database w/ any one of these platforms and read in on any other platform.

  GN> --
  GN> Glenn Nicholas

Regards,

--
Doug Bitting  ||  Oracle Corporation  ||  dbitting_at_oracle.com
Worldwide Technical Support  ||  Apple Desktop Products Group