SQL*Plus HELP

From: Youri Podchosov <ynp_at_phantom.com>
Date: 26 Apr 1994 10:58:34 GMT

What's the hell going on with my HELP in SQL*Plus? It's normally loaded
(table HELP with index on topics, owned by SYSTEM and SELECT-available to
PUBLIC), but I can only get any response on HELP on SQL*Plus topics, any
other request returns 'No HELP available.' It doesn't depend on who I am
(I mean ORACLE userid).

I recall I have had some problem like this (not sure exactly this one) in SQL*Plus with O6, but I absolutely have no idea what I was doing to settle things...

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

___
YNP Received on Tue Apr 26 1994 - 12:58:34 CEST

Original text of this message