Oracle Financials Training

From: Timothy Ted Miller <tmill_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: 21 Apr 1994 10:17:46 -0500

Our company is considering hosting the following Oracle Financials training classes in Austin, Texas throughout May & June. These classes would be held by the Oracle training staff.

If you or anyone you know is interested in attending any of these classes in the near future, please respond by April 27.

If interested in GL training please respond by April 22.

If you are hosting any of the training classes in May or June, please respond by April 27. Due to our immediate need for training, we will attend the next available Oracle class.

                    Define Flex Fields
                    Setup & Use Oracle Alert
                    Setup & Use Oracle GL
                    Setup & Use Oracle Assets
                    Setup & Use Oracle Purchasing
                    Setup & Use Oracle Inventory
                    Setup & Use Oracle Payables
          GL, AP, Purch, Inventory, FA - Technical Perspectives

Please respond by e-mail to tmill_at_cs.utexas.edu.

Thanks,

Tim Miller (tmill_at_cs.utexas.edu) Received on Thu Apr 21 1994 - 17:17:46 CEST

Original text of this message