Wanted: DFW Oracle User Group

From: Byron Pearce <bpearc1_at_tisdec.tis.tandy.com>
Date: 18 Apr 1994 09:18:22 -0500

I am interested in finding out if there is presently an Oracle User Group for the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I cannot imagine that there is not, but I do not know anything about it or how to contact anyone in it.

If someone has some information on this organization, would you please E-mail me a reply or post it to this newsgroup (E-mail preferred).

Thanks in advance!

Byron Pearce                        |  The thoughts and views herein do not
Tandy Information Services          |  necessarily reflect that of Tandy
bpearc1_at_tisdec.tis.tandy.com        |  Corporation.
"It's hard to be a ninja when you wear a beeper."