ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS

From: Brady Hartman <bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net>
Date: 16 Apr 1994 16:08:04 GMT

(*) Position:

                  Perm positions available.
                  Programmer with a minimum of four years industry
                  Eexperience is required. This individual will design
                  and implement key architectural components of a
                  state-of-the art client/server system.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (4) YEARS RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN SQL RDBMSes. .
THE MAJORITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST HAVE BEEN IN COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENTS. PLEASE NOTE: E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED. ASCII ONLY PLEASE. All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have your permission.

Ategra Systems, Inc.
Southeastern Regional Office
478 E. Altamonte Drive, Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, Fla. 32701