Re: a query product called IQ?

From: <lemckes_at_aa.wl.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 14:56:47 PDT

In article <2o92as$688_at_panix.com>, <bru_at_panix.com> writes:
reeve.research.aa.wl.com!envoy.wl.com!decwrl!hookup!news.kei.com!MathWorks.Com! panix!not-for-mail
> From: bru_at_panix.com (Bruce Wallace)
> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
> Subject: a query product called IQ?
> Date: 10 Apr 1994 10:26:36 -0400
>
> I'm looking for any info about a product called IQ, or Intelligent Auery
> which runs on Oracle databases.
>
> any info...company name, location, usefulness, etc., is welcome.
> --
> Bruce Wallace | "Non sai tu che se' in cielo?
> born-again-New Yorker | e non sai tu che 'l cielo e tutto santo,
> | e cio che si fa vien da buon zelo?" CANTO XXII

Intelligent Query -
IQ Software Corporation
3295 River Exchange Drive - Suite 550
Norcross, GA 30092

(404) 446-8880
(404) 448-4088 (fax)

Our account manager at IQ is John Belue. We purchased IQ the beginning of 94 and so far are very satisfied with it. Received on Fri Apr 15 1994 - 23:56:47 CEST

Original text of this message