Tools for displaying charts

From: Rajaram M Bhakta <raja_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 1994 22:15:56 GMT

Hi

  I needed some information on the kind of products available in the   market that could read information from a database and display it as   a graph/chart/pie chart etc.

  This product would have to work on char terminals (vt220) and also   bit-mapped terminals (possibly the same source code).

  If the product cannot get information from the database but can run off   an ascii file, that too is fine.

  We have Oracle 7 & hp-ux.

  Please post to this group or email me at raja_at_netcom.com

Thanks
-Raj Received on Fri Apr 15 1994 - 00:15:56 CEST

Original text of this message