Re: ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS

From: Jennifer R. Amon <bamon_at_ocvaxc.cc.oberlin.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 20:40:16 -0500

> Idiot, you just wasted more bandwidth. If you don't have the guts to write
> about these head-hunter posts, too bad. I do, so if you don't want to
> "waste bandwidth" write me private mail, or maybe get a brain and write these
> companies private mail.
>
> -jf

Personally, I'd rather look at 5 posts here than wade through 500 on misc.jobs.offered. Why is is so terrible for there to be a few job posts here if they are RDBMS related? I just don't understand that.

If I could just look here, then I could eliminate all the jobs groups.

Maybe we need a comp.databases.jobs. Would that solve the problem?

Jennifer R. Amon            PHONE: (216) 775-6987
Houck Computing Center        FAX: (216) 775-8573
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074        INTERNET: bamon_at_ocvaxc.cc.oberlin.edu