PL/SQL problem solved

From: Jenny Barrett <jbarrett_at_s.psych.uiuc.edu>
Date: 12 Apr 1994 15:07:45 GMT

I would like to thank everyone for responding to the problem that I was getting when I tried executing PL/SQL statements from within sqlplus. It turns out that installation of the procedural option was aborted because DECNET had been specified as being part of the installation when it should not have been. To fix the problem the executables had to be relinked.

Thanks especially to Sharon Zheng of Oracle who diagnosed the problem and who has been very helpful in the whole installation process.

Jenny Barrett Received on Tue Apr 12 1994 - 17:07:45 CEST

Original text of this message