Re: Can you rollback a table creation?

From: Ventrone <vv_at_mbunix.mitre.org>
Date: 11 Apr 1994 21:53:56 GMT

>Is it possible to rollback the creation of a table?
>The attached seems to indicate that you can't; what am I doing wrong?

As far as I know every DDL statement (such as a CREATE TABLE) results in an implicit "commit" after the statement is executed--ergo, you can't ROLLBACK since the COMMIT has already taken place. I guess you simply have to DROP TABLE...

--
   Vince Ventrone
   The MITRE Corporation       "...In my opinion, there's nothing