Re: Changing ORACLE_SID

From: Kari Pannila <pannika1_at_news.ougf.fi>
Date: 7 Apr 1994 18:09:40 +0300

Byron Pearce (bpearc1_at_tisdec.tis.tandy.com) wrote:
: Good afternoon Internet!

: Any hints? If someone could help me solve this dilemna I would really
: appreciate it. I have tried a script, but all that does is changed the
: environment for the current execution so it doesn't help much. I need to
: change the ORACLE_SID until I tell it to change back.

In korn-shell put in your script:

                 echo TEST-SID รถ . oraenv

--
 /*  Kari Pannila                                                   *
  *  Leppavaaran kartano, SF-02620 Espoo, Finland , puh: 90-5092583 *