JOB as Oracle Financials Analyst in SF Bay Area- recruiter

From: Mark DeWitt mdewitt_at_btr.com <mdewitt_at_btr.com)>
Date: 7 Apr 1994 00:23:47 GMT

The Title:
Oracle Financials Applications Analyst, reporting directly to the Director of Information Systems

The Job Requirements:
% We seek someone that has the ability to identify business process
 problems and propose solutions via existing or new business systems.
% You must have the ability to prioritize and respond to multiple
 customer requests.
% Being "customer service oriented" and having excellent oral and
 written communications skills is a must.
% Minimum of 3+ years of business applications development in Oracle,
 C and UNIX environment
% BSCS/Information Systems or equivalent knowledge.

% You need to be a "technical expert" that can coordinate problem solving
 teams including outside consultants.

The Job Duties:
% develop, implement and "Oracle Financials" support business
 applications used internally
% Support users and processes:

  • Ad hoc phone support of internal customers
  • Provide assistance to clients by prioritizing I/S requests
  • Analyze resource requirements to complete proposed system changes
  • Develop and deliver end-user training on applications
  • Support month-end close of books for Finance and Order Management depts.
    % Learn and develop tools to automate and improve processes i.e. simple
    UNIX script to run reports
    % Coordinate information flow and process improvement for: maintenance
    and upkeep of customer databases, sales operations and administration; simply the order entry process
    % Coordinate installation of application upgrades within I/S e.g. new releases
    of Oracle database software with NetAdmin and SysAdmin, DBA functions.

Next Step :

        In this industry everything should have happened yesterday so let's  work quickly to determine if this represents the right next step for you.   The company offers highly competitive base salary (probably $50-70k  negotiable depending on experience, but salary will not get in the way of  us hiring a superstar ), bonus, stock program, 401k and full benefits.   Relocation assistance is provided as required and is comprehensive. Send resume in ascii format onlyto
 Mark DeWitt The TransPacific Group,
935 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA 94301-3339

--
Mark DeWitt