GUI DBA product of databases in UNIX environment

From: Tal Rosenberger <talr_at_cs.openu.ac.il>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 1994 19:49:08 GMT

I'm interested in a software to maintain (Perform DBA activities) multi platformhardware (i.e OSF/1, Sun, RS/6000, HP ...) and database (i.e Oracle 7, Informix, Sybase, ADABAS). The software should allow viewing (and even changing) database structures, users etc... of one or more of the databases at once. I prefer a GUI (Motif or MS-Windows) software.

I heared about such products as DESKTOP DBA or easyDBA does any one work with any of them ?

Thanks,
Tal Rozenberger

--
Bye for now,