Access control to forms by userid?

From: dlima <an42433_at_anon.penet.fi>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 1994 00:04:48 UTC

I need to have "application-level security" in my ORACLE system. The current system uses SQL*Forms 2.3 with ORACLE version 6 (and *no* use of SQL*Menu).

The requirement is to be able to control access by various users to the different forms that make up the application; and
if possible, log an audit trail access
to them on the fly.

Has anyone seen or developed something
similar? And how long will SQL*Forms 2.3 continue to be supported?

Thanks in advance
David D'Lima
dlima_at_tcsernet.tcs.ernet.in

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help_at_anon.penet.fi. Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized, and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned. Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin_at_anon.penet.fi. Received on Wed Apr 06 1994 - 02:04:48 CEST

Original text of this message