Can 3.0a return multiple records into a DW from Oracle?

From: Dennis Moore <dbmoore_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 1994 19:19:20 GMT

We have a customer who will be using PB 3.0a, who wants to know if PB 3.0a can return multiple records into a DataWindow from a stored procedure with Oracle7.

  • Is this supposed to work with PB 3.0a and Oracle7?
  • Does anyone have this working with PB 3.0a and Oracle7?
  • Does anyone have this working with PB 3.0a and SQL Server?

Please reply via e-mail and I'll summarize to the group. Thanks!

  • Dennis Moore, my own opinions, etcetcetc