Re: >Oracle's future

From: Adam Green <adamg_at_informix.com>
Date: 29 Mar 94 15:21:04 GMT

ken_at_us.oracle.com (Ken C. Stewart) writes: Greetings.

Please quote at least one independent third party which concurs with this general statement. Speaking of a flat earth, why is it that the TPPC people have given Brand O a deadline to prove the merit of the discrete transaction? Would Brand O care to publish TPC-C results? Would Brand O care to publish audited TPC-A results if the discrete transaction code could be disabled?

Come on, get of the grass, in time this issue will fade, but trying to defend the indefensible is pure folly. Mr Oracle has a lot more interesting things to talk about and maybe even something worth listening to, but this topic is poison for your credibility and your ethics.

Regards

Adam Green

--
# Regards                             |  # rm -r tmp /*
# Adam Green, Federal Office, Canberra|  rm: tmp: No such file or directory