Re: Help needed urgently.

From: Justin Wright <justin_at_sapphire.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 23:25:41 GMT

Once again, hello world!

I have now solved the problem described in my original post. It came down to the fact that I didn't look before I leapt. I didn't allocate enough space for the VARCHAR that was to hold my dynamic SQL statement - OUCH!

A hearty "Thank you!" to all those who sent suggestions - I may attempt to reply to some of you in person when the level of insanity here dies down a little. I've decided (perhaps wisely) to leave Oracle alone for a short time and write some Tcl/Tk scripts to make fancy windows pop up here and there.

Have fun!

--
Justin Wright                 |justin_at_sapphire.otago.ac.nz   justin_at_otago.ac.nz
Database Research Group       |+64 (3) 479 8498 (work)  +64 (3) 479 0716 (home)