Re: SQLPLUS connect error for user

From: David Crowson <zdxc0d_at_amoco.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 04:20:57 CST

In article wuBqJc1w164w_at_supa.supacom.brisnet.org.au, tiger_at_supa.supacom.brisnet.org.au (Tony Cristiano) writes:
-->

[chomp]
-->>-----------------------------------------------------------
-->>Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!
-->>Error in disabling roles in product user profile.
[chomp]
-->Hi Deborah, I think I remember this problem once way back in Oracle5.
-->The problem was that the users product profile was not set up. So try
-->checking out product profiles in the DBA guide.
-->
-->By the way, SQLPlus will work correctly for the users, the profile is to

You need to run $ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin/pupbld.sql as SYSTEM.

---
David Crowson   =%^)   |"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go.
Oracle DBA(Ver.4,5,6,7)| I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to
Amoco Exploration      | move, to get down off this featherbed of civilisation
Ealing, London, UK.    | and to find the globe granite underneath and strewn
"My views not Amoex's" | with cutting flints" : Robert Louis Stevenson