Re: Oracle and Apple's Group server??

From: William R. Ward <ward_at_newton.apple.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 14:22:20 -0800

In article <kschenk.39.00099503_at_oavax.csuchico.edu>, kschenk_at_oavax.csuchico.edu (Kay Schenk) wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with or a place to find data re Oracle 7
> server perfomance on Apple's Workgroup power server (or something like that).
> The server is essentially a 68040. Apple has a very attractive price for
> this combo but I'm just wondering about perfomance. Any help would be
> appreciated. Thanks.

We're running Oracle 7 with A/UX 3.0.1, and it seems to work fine on our Apple Workgroup Server 95. I don't think I can give you any more details than that, unfortunately.

--Bill.

--
William R. Ward              Unix contractor               Apple PIE DTS
Work phone: 408/974-3668                         Voicemail: 408/479-4072