Re: SQR

From: Jari Heinonen <jari_at_relatech.fi>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 10:47:13

In article <94073.135230MDOWNING_at_ESTEC.BITNET> Michael Downing <MDOWNING_at_ESTEC.BITNET> writes:

>Does anyone have any info about SQR that they would be willing to share ? I
>am most interested in the most recent enhancements of the product and what is
>planned for the future.

>Does anyone have an email address for MITI in California, so that I can
>contact them about SQR ?

SQR (Structured Query Report Writer) is 4GL Report Writer and programming tool for RDBMSs.

SQR supports the full complement of SQL (DML, DDL, and DCL) including select, update, delete create, drop etc.

SQR is very nice product to work with. You can write your report like a program in any procedural programming language using if-then, while etc.

  • reports can have both srcreen and file output,
  • the outcome of any query can be placed on any location on the page,
  • the reports can be compiled and driven with the run time version of SQR
  • SQR have 3GL call interface etc.

As far as i know the SQR is available on UNIX, VMS, MS/DOS, OS/2 and on ORACLE, SYBASE, Rdb, Ingres RDBMSs.

MITI
Management Information Technology, Inc.
2895 Temple Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90806
(310) 424-4399
fax (310) 424-9385 Received on Mon Mar 21 1994 - 10:47:13 CET

Original text of this message