Benchmarks

From: George Reichert <gmr_at_panix.com>
Date: 19 Mar 1994 19:43:34 -0500

I am looking for software that either someone can "give" me or I can purchase that will allow me to run benchmarks on RDBMS, particularly Oracle. I am in the processes of choosing a UNIX box and I want to run a variety of tests including benchmarks on a number of vendor's database servers. I'd rather run these benchmarks myself that rely on somebody elses results. (You know - like the ones provided by the vendors.) If anyone has any interesting information please notify me. Thank you. Received on Sun Mar 20 1994 - 01:43:34 CET

Original text of this message