Re: Forms v3.0 Help

From: Steve Corbett <p0070623_at_oxford-brookes.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Mar 1994 03:07:48 -0600

Albert L Evans (ae0i+_at_andrew.cmu.edu) wrote:
: I want to copy a value which has been entered on one page in a database field
: but not yet committed to a field on the next page which is display only.

This may be overkill for you, but in a 4 page form I have, I have columns on page 1 that are also on page 2, updateable in both places. From memory I 'post' the page one details before querying the page 2. anyhelp?

--
Steve Corbett.                    vvv
                                 [. .]   "just one person's opinion"