Re: Dropping all tables of a user

From: Carl Gohringer <cgohring_at_lucifer>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 19:45:01 GMT

Well,
if you have any CASE software installed(Any CASE*Dictionary v5.0 or higher) then just execute:

sddsql <username>/<password> dropall sql

This will drop all objects owned by that user.

It will not be possible to actual eliminate references to the user in the data dictionary until Oracle7.

tzagara_at_tigris.cti.gr writes:
: Hi there,
:
: Can anybody tell me, how can I drop all the tables of user, who does not
: use the database any moore. Also, when I revoke a user, is the entry in
: all_users table deleted ?
: We are using ORACLE RBMS with transaction processing option and tools
: V6.0.36.0.1 PROD.
:
: Any help is welcome.
:
: Thanc's in advance.
:
: Emmanuel Tzangarakis | e-mail:
: Computer Technology Institute (CTI) | Internet : tzag_at_cti.gr
: Computer Center (CC) | EARN/BITNET : TZAGARA_at_GRPATVX1.BITNET
: Patras, |
: Greece |