Re: *** C++/C/UNIX SQL RDBMS Programmer Houston ***

From: James Forgy <forgy_at_ll.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 94 12:35:34 -0500

In article <2lt5f4$crh_at_news.cerf.net> bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net (Brady Hartman) writes:
>From: bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net (Brady Hartman)
>Subject: *** C++/C/UNIX SQL RDBMS Programmer Houston ***
>Date: 12 Mar 1994 19:33:56 GMT

>NOTE: WE DONT HIRE RECENT GRADS

>Feel free to send your resume for Nationwide openings.
>(*) Position: C++/C RDBMS Client/Server Software Engineer
> Location(s): Houston, Texas
> Terms: PERMANENT POSITIONS ONLY
> Programmer with a minimum of three years industry
> experience is required. This individual will
> implement key system components of a
> state-of-the art client/server system.
> Knowledge of C++ or object-oriented techniques
> is a plus. Knowledge of SQL RDBMSes a plus.

>PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN. YOU MUST HAVE
>AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN C/UNIX .
>THE MAJORITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST HAVE BEEN IN COMMERCIAL
>ENVIRONMENTS. PLEASE NOTE: E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED.
>ASCII ONLY PLEASE.

>All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
>your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
>your permission.

>Ategra Systems
>Southeastern Regional Office
>478 E. Altamonte Drive
>Suite 108-A
>Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701
>EMAIL: bhartman_at_cerf.net
>--

Hey idiot, read the rules regarding the use of the Internet Newsgroups, We don't need selfish companies like Ategra Systems cluttering up technical discussion groups with there advertising.

Maybe some moron will go to work for your company, get paid $40,000 a year while you bill him out over $150,000 a year, but get this junk off of a technical newsgroup.

-jf Received on Thu Mar 17 1994 - 18:35:34 CET

Original text of this message