Re: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

From: David Crowson <zdxc0d_at_amoco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 03:52:37 CST

In article 0N84FCFE_at_exchange.com, don.plaster_at_exchange.com (Don Plaster) writes:
-->EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
comp.databases.oracle is not for job adverts ,it is for discussion of issues relating to Oracle.

Please post to the correct board next time i.e. misc.jobs.offered.

---
David Crowson   =%^)   |"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go.
Oracle DBA(Ver.4,5,6,7)| I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to
Amoco Exploration      | move, to get down off this featherbed of civilisation
Ealing, London, UK.    | and to find the globe granite underneath and strewn
"My views not Amoex's" | with cutting flints" : Robert Louis Stevenson