Re: DBA/UNIX Administrator position available

From: Joel Fedorko <jfedorko_at_ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: 15 Mar 1994 17:29:48 GMT

Jimmy, Lighten Up, The guy did not appear to be a head hunter, and you obviously have a lot of class (you've said so your self).

BTW, showing as much class as you have, in a Oracle newsgroup obviously read by Oracle employees, you maybe saying -

 I have a consulting company and WAS an Oracle VAR

Being a consultant, I don't appreciate the image of folks who do business and quasi-represent Oracle tha you are projecting. I wonder if Oracle does.

Have a nice day.

--
Joel Fedorko                                Remember Bit Hopper,
Sr. Consultant                      You must become one with the machine.