Re: DBA/UNIX Administrator position available

From: James Forgy <forgy_at_ll.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 10:01:45 -0500

In article <qR02ic1w165w_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca> frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca (Steve Frampton) writes:
>From: frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca (Steve Frampton)
>Subject: Re: DBA/UNIX Administrator position available
>Date: 12 Mar 94 06:12:37 GMT

>forgy_at_ll.mit.edu (James Forgy) writes:

>> Hey you moron if you don't like it too bad. If these head-hunters would get
>> off of this group then I wouldn't be posting against them. Don't whine to me

>One of your flames was directed against a bona-fide company, NOT a
>head-hunter. Talk about having net "ediquette" (perhaps an English
>course would help you out a little) -- your postings are certainly more
>annoying, useless, and pointless than the job offers are.

Hey frampton comes alive, why don't you wake up you village idiot? Head-hunters are companies you moron. What do you think they are churches? Face facts, business should not be advertising on this newsgroup.

>Yeah, I'd certainly use YOUR consulting services. Heh...

>Asshole.

"annoying, useless, ect"...didn't you just say that you vegtable? I guess your above remarks somehow told me about a new product you wrote: sql*hypocrite, where text can be inverted and erased momentarily depending on the idiot users mood.

Get a life,

jf Received on Tue Mar 15 1994 - 16:01:45 CET

Original text of this message