Oracle/Access with winsock

From: Ana Paula Afonso <apa_at_nijinsky.di.fc.ul.pt>
Date: 14 Mar 1994 14:14:05 GMT

Hello

We have a PC (486) with SQL*Net TCP/IP (v1.1.7.6) installed on it. We have Oracle 7 running on a Sun machine.We already use Access to select data from Oracle under the PC/NFS protocol.

The problem is that we have only one license of PC/NFS.The student's PC have Windows for Workgroups(winsock 1.1)and we have try to make the connection without success!

If you know anything about this, i appreciate your help Thanks in advance

Ana Paula

   __ __ __
  |__| |__) |__| Ana Paula Afonso

                   Departamento de Informatica