Re: ***POSITION AVAILABLE:SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER/DATABASE DESIGNER***

From: <Anatoly.Lisovsky_at_kamaz.kazan.su>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 94 13:58:23 +0300

> In comp.sys.mac.programmer you write:
>
> >Military plants had all he needs throw the third countreys,
> ^^^^^
> It took me a little while to understand you mean "through" here.
Thank you for the English lesson!!! :b
I really write "c" better than plain English :( BTW, i have some problems with bought *through* the third countreys "Mariner 4i" SPARC clones from Tatung. There are some hybrid with SPARC CPU and PC-bus. So, i have not drivers with PC peripheria, and can't use SBus periferia, which have drivers. I wrote both to Tatung and Mars Microsystems, have got a lot of Return-Receipts.... :( Who can help me?

> Good luck! :-)
> --
> Pete Gontier, CTO, Integer Poet Software; gurgle_at_netcom.com

---
 - Anatoly M. Lisovsky, at home.
 ------------  Network is computer. Per aspera ad Sun! ------------