Database GUI front-end tools

From: <ryanpa_at_aston.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 1994 21:53:29 GMT

Hello,

I am interested in finding out about the whole range of GUI front-end tools which are available for relational database management systems such as Oracle.

Databases might include: Oracle, DB2, SQLServer Platforms where the front-end tools are run might include PC, UNIX, etc.

I am particularly interested in tools which are designed for use with Oracle.

I would be grateful for any information, leads, etc. (Please email)

Thanks,
Paul Ryan

PS anybody know anything about PowerBuilder ??

---
Aston University
Birmingham, UK