Help Oracle Error 6122 (SQL*NET

From: <randy67_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 94 16:59:52 -0500

We are installing SQL*NET v1.5 with the TCP/IP driver on several pc's around the country. It's working fine in all locations but one (Headquarters, naturally). It's being run on everex boxes, over a pathworks lan. When we run the connect program, we get thiserror 6122 which tells us that we were unable to establish a session on the server. The book says to look at the server's log file, and to call support. the log file tells us that ip address XXXX tried to connect, but no further info. To date Oracle support has no answers. By the way, the TCP/IP package is PC/TBP v2.3 from FTP Software. Although Oracle teels us they have not yet approved that version, we have other locations that are running the everex's and 2.3 without problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Randy Blackburn Received on Sat Mar 12 1994 - 22:59:52 CET

Original text of this message