Dropping all tables of a user

From: <tzagara_at_tigris.cti.gr>
Date: 11 MAR 94 19:34:29 GMT

Hi there,

Can anybody tell me, how can I drop all the tables of user, who does not use the database any moore. Also, when I revoke a user, is the entry in all_users table deleted ?
We are using ORACLE RBMS with transaction processing option and tools V6.0.36.0.1 PROD. Any help is welcome.

Thanc's in advance.

Emmanuel Tzangarakis                |  e-mail:
Computer Technology Institute (CTI) |  Internet : tzag_at_cti.gr
Computer Center (CC)                |  EARN/BITNET : TZAGARA_at_GRPATVX1.BITNET
Patras,                             |
Greece                              |