Seeking: unix/oracle/c person(s) in LA.

From: Joe Scarpa <scarpaj_at_ug.eds.com>
Date: 11 Mar 94 19:53:15 GMT

If you are a professional programmer with oracle/unix/c experience and are seeking either contract or permanent employment in the LA area, please e-mail me. This is not a job shop (check the address), in fact I'm not even sure I'm allowed to be recruiting this way. Anyway I'm more concerned with results than protocol.

If you're curious, the application is manufacturing related, in fact any experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering would be a plus. Received on Fri Mar 11 1994 - 20:53:15 CET

Original text of this message