Re: XCMDs with SQL*Net??

From: Michael Dosik <mdosik_at_boing.pacersoft.com>
Date: 11 Mar 94 17:48:27 GMT

In article <rbs-030394163605_at_fractaldata.com>, rbs_at_fractaldata.com (Robert Stucky) writes:
|> In article <1607100015_at_cdp>, John Detwiler <jdetwiler_at_igc.apc.org> wrote:
|>
|> > Does anyone know of XCMDs for HyperCard which interface to Oracle via SQL*Net?
|> > (We have such XCMDs using PacerDAL, but have had problems getting PacerDAL to
|> > run on the Solaris 2 OS; thus we're thinking about replacing it with SQL*Net. But we have a substantial investment in our HyperCard access screens.)
|> >
|> > Any help greatly appreciated!
|> >

|> Oracle for mac comes with one. It works quite well, too.
|>
|> --
|> Robert Stucky Education is what remains
|> (415) 948-5583 voice, fax, ARA after one has forgotten
|> rbs_at_fractaldata.com everything he learned in school.
|>
|> A. Einstein

Pacer currently has a field test version of DAL 1.4 available for the Solaris platform. Call the number below and ask for a sales rep if you need more information. There is also a DAL FAQ available anonymously from pacvax.pacersoft.com in /pub/dal.

Regards,
Mike Dosik

Michael Dosik                 /\         "Imitation is the sincerest form of
Software Engineer            /  \  /     having no imagination."
mdosik_at_pacersoft.com             \/                         -- I copied this
Pacer Software, Inc.
(508)-898-3300